Punjab Police News: The Punjab government on Monday transferred 21 officers of the Indian Police Service and ten officers of the State Police Service with immediate effect. According to the government order, Senior Superintendents of Police (SSP) and three Police Commissioners of seven districts have been transferred. According to the order, Ludhiana Police Commissioner Mandeep Singh Sidhu has been posted as Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Administration, while Kuldeep Singh has been given the charge of Ludhiana Police Commissioner.
- IPS officer Gupreet Singh Bhullar has been posted as Amritsar Police Commissioner in place of Naunihal Singh.
- Swapan Sharma will be the new Police Commissioner of Jalandhar.
- Vivek Sheel Soni has been appointed SSP of Moga.
- Gulneet Singh Khurana has been given the charge of SSP of Rupnagar.
- HS Gill has been appointed as the new SSP of Bathinda.
- Surendra Lamba has been appointed SSP of Hoshiarpur.
- Sartaj Singh Chahal has been appointed SSP of Sangrur.
- Harkamalpreet Singh Khakh has been given the charge of SSP of Malerkotla.
- Diljinder Singh has been appointed SSP Pathankot.
- Senior IPS officer B. Chandrashekhar has been posted as Additional Director General of Police (ADGP), Modernization.
- PK Sinha has been posted as ADGP, NRI, Mohali.
- Neeraja Voruvuru has been posted as ADGP, Cyber Crime.
- RK Jaiswal has been posted as ADGP, Intelligence-1.
- Nilabh Kishore will look after the work of ADGP, STF
- Shivkumar Verma has been posted as ADGP, Internal Security.
- Jaskaran Singh has been appointed ADGP, Rupnagar and ADGP-Intelligence-II.
- S Bopati appointed DIG Jalandhar Range.
- J. Elanchejian has been posted as AIG, Counter Intelligence.
Ram Rahim News: Ram Rahim gets parole again, will come out of jail for 21 days