IND vs AUS World Cup 2023 Final: In the final match of the World Cup 2023, Australia will be in the field with its four specialist bowlers. This will include three fast bowlers and one spinner. Glenn Maxwell and Travis Head will jointly fulfill the role of fifth bowling. The best thing for Team India here is that the record of all these bowling options of Australia against India has not been very special. Adam Zampa has certainly been somewhat effective. But the rest of the bowlers had little success against the Indian batsmen.
1. Mitchell Starc: This Australian fast bowler has played 18 matches against India. Here he has taken 27 wickets at a bowling average of 34.25 and strike rate of 34.11. During this period his economy rate has also been 6.02.
2. Josh Hazlewood: Hazlewood, who handled the bowling attack with Starc, has taken 15 wickets in 10 matches against India. During this period, Hazlewood’s bowling average was 32.26 and strike rate was 36.20. Although their economy rate is better. He spends runs against India at an average of 5.34 per over.
3. Pat Cummins: Australian captain Pat Cummins also has a good economy rate (5.24) against India but he is lagging behind in terms of bowling average (37.03) and strike rate (42.38). Cummins has so far taken 26 wickets in 20 matches against Team India.
4. Adam Zampa: This Australian spinner has taken 34 wickets in 22 matches against India. Zampa has achieved this figure of wickets with a bowling average of 33.20 and strike rate of 35.11. His economy rate (5.67) against India has also been good.
5. Glenn Maxwell: All-rounder Maxwell has bowled part-time in 25 innings of 31 matches against India. During this period, he has taken only 8 wickets at a bowling average of 90.62 and strike rate of 93.12. His economy rate has been 5.83.
6. Travis Head: This Australian part-time bowler has bowled in three innings of 8 matches against India. Although he has not got any wicket yet.
IND vs AUS Final: Who is heavy and who is light? Such is the performance of Australia’s top-7 batsmen against Team India.