IND vs AUS World Cup 2023 Final: Although Team India’s claim of victory for the final match of World Cup 2023 seems strong, but if we look at the statistics of the batsmen present in the Australian team against India, then there is some concern. In fact, out of the top-7 batsmen of Australia who are contenders to play the World Cup final, the performance of four batsmen against India has been excellent. Some are excellent in batting average and some are at the forefront in terms of strike rate. In such a situation, the Indian bowlers who were strong in this tournament are definitely going to have a litmus test today.
1. Travis Head: This Australian opening batsman has not been able to do anything special against India so far. Trevid Head has played 8 matches against Team India so far and has scored 208 runs at an average of just 29.71. During this period his strike rate has been 94.97. Travis’s highest score against India is 51 runs.
2. David Warner: This explosive opener has always been a cause of trouble for India. Warner has scored 1215 runs in 25 innings of 26 matches against India at an excellent batting average of 50.62. During this period he has scored three centuries and nine half-centuries. He scores runs against India at a strike rate of 98.54. Warner is also the foreign batsman who has scored the most runs in the IPL. In such a situation, he has a lot of experience of playing on Indian grounds.
3. Mitchell Marsh: This all-rounder is at the fourth position in terms of scoring runs with the highest batting average in the ODI history of India and Australia. In this case, no batsman who will participate in the World Cup 2023 final is even close to him. He scores runs against Team India at an excellent batting average of 65.42. Mitchell Marsh has so far scored 458 runs in 10 innings of 11 ODI matches against Team India. During this period he has scored one century and three half-centuries. His strike rate against India is also excellent. He scores runs at a strike rate of 116.
4. Steve Smith: This legendary Australian batsman has been playing well against India for a long time. He has scored 1306 runs in 24 innings of 28 matches against India at a strong batting average of 54.41. During this period his strike rate has also been 100.84. Smith has so far scored 5 centuries and 6 half-centuries against India. He can also play well against spin.
5. Marnus Labuschagne: This stalwart of Test cricket has had average performance against India in ODIs. He has scored 387 runs in 11 innings of 13 matches against Team India at an average of 35.18 and strike rate of 89.37. His best score against India has been 72.
6. Glenn Maxwell: This star all-rounder is the batsman with the highest strike rate in India-Australia ODI history. Maxwell scores runs against India at an explosive strike rate of 134. Among all the players participating in the World Cup 2023 final, there is no one near him in terms of strike rate. After him comes Mitchell Marsh who scores runs against India at a strike rate of 116. Maxwell has scored 941 runs in 30 innings of 31 matches against India. During this period his batting average has been 34.85.
7. Josh English: This Australian wicketkeeper batsman has played his first ODI against India this year. He has played three ODIs against Team India and in these he has scored 77 runs. Here his batting average is 25.66 and strike rate is 95. He has once scored 45 runs against India.
IND vs AUS Final: The biggest stadium in the world of cricket.. the biggest match.. and two great teams; Know special things related to the World Cup final